Want to be an MCA? You Need the Following Documents:

Published on 30 March 2017


Want to be an MCA? You need the following documents:

  • A copy of a National Identity Card/valid Passport (the document used by the candidate to register as a voter)
  • A Passport size photograph
  • If a Party Candidate, a Nomination Certificate from a fully registered political party nominating the candidate, duly signed by an authorized official of the party
  • A duly signed and dated Code of Conduct
  • A duly filled Commission Nomination Form, including an original Statutory Declaration Form for purposes of nomination¬†